Sunday, April 20, 2008

Courtney's Perfect Day

Everyone has their idea of a perfect day and here are the details of mine, in order of occurrence.

1. Sleeping in with the hubby.
There is nothing better than sleeping in on a Saturday morning, cuddling up to the person you love.

2. Shopping with the BF.
I spent the whole day shopping with my best friend. We ate lunch, laughed, shared stories, spent money, and basically had the best day of *retail therapy* I've ever had!

3. Coming home to a clean house.
Those of you who know me really well, know that I absolutely love a clean house. However, it doesn't get really clean very often. But on this particular Saturday, my wonderful husband decided to clean the entire house for me, complete with lit candles and all! Now that's a good day.

4. Making dinner together.
A lot of times, dinner is a one person event. Either he makes it, or I make it, but it's a really good time when it is a collaborative effort. It was the perfect addition to the perfect day.

5. Cuddling on the couch.
No perfect day is complete without cuddling on the couch watching a movie. The movie was so-so, but the cuddling was perfect!

I wouldn't mind having that day every Saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems, from the list, that you really like your husband . . . weirdo. I keep writing this, but I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! And to meet this fantastic boy that you keep raving about ;-). Much love, hope you're doing fantastically!