Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quick update

Well, I just thought I would write a quick update as to what is going on in our lives. First of all, I become full time with Big Brothers Big Sisters starting next week. I am very excited about that. I love what I do for the agency, but being part time there were certain things I couldn't do and I also only served Phillips county. Now I will get to do more and help out my boss in Norton with the three other counties we serve. It will be more work, but will be so rewarding!

Dan is doing well after he has finally recovered from playing nine basketball games in one weekend. What was he thinking, right? Well, he had a great time and loved every minute of it. He was just extremely sore afterwards. He also was not getting great sleep and was feeling kind of sick yesterday. But we had a soup dinner and got plenty of sleep and he feels much better today.

This weekend is my sister's baby shower in Manhatan. I am so excited to get to celebrate with her that her little boy will be here very soon! The doctors say that he should be here in a few short weeks. Jordan will be the best big sister! She is very excited to finally have a sibling after being an only child for eight years!

Anyway, that's about all that's going on... except, we bought a new tv! Our justification is that the sound was going out on our old one, sort of. So we bought a 42 inch plasma! Needless to say, Dan is like a little kid waiting for Christmas day to arrive! And I'm pretty excited too. We'll post pictures as soon as the lovely gift arrives! Until then, I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You married a basket ball player? I am so jealous - really, we have to sit down and do dinner and just talk and talk and talk - maybe in one of those great rooms with lots of windows and pillows on the floor and books all around (books comfort me and one of my friends totally had one of those rooms - it was a converted sun porch). Not sure where I was going with that at all. I've got a soccer player at home and he is some kind of loveable. Can't wait to see you - SERIOUSLY, CANNOT WAIT. I'm getting in the Jeep and headed your way NOW. Look for me in about 6.5 hours. Days. Another month - you know, whenever. You'd think the comment section would have a word limit, right? Much Love . . .