Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pictures!

I have been incredibly lazy lately, but finally got around to posting some pictures from Easter and my sister's bridal shower! Both events were so much fun and the pictures are great. Camdyn is always so shy when she first sees us, but eventually she warms up to us. This picture on the left is of us the night before Easter. Ironically, we are all wearing K-State apparel, mine is just hidden by Camdyn. The picture on the right is on Easter Sunday and Camdyn and I are playing ring around the rosie! She loves that game! The next couple pictures are of us with Dan's parents on Debi's birthday. Her birthday fell on the day after Easter this year. We were glad we got to stay for lunch and celebrate with her.










These next pictures are from my sister's bridal shower which was just last weekend. We played silly games and had so much fun! Jordan was making a baby out of playdough. Hers didn't turn out too bad.


And of course we opened presents. Just before I snapped the picture, Tiffany was balancing the present on her belly. She got a lot of cute things. Then I took this adorable mother daughter picture! Jordan is getting so big and I think she's going to be a wonderful big sister.



I'll post some more pictures soon! There's so much going on right now!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is so much going on - I'm sure! I'm slowly going nuts. Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures...I love the one of you and Camdyn playing "Rosie" as she calls it...she would play that game all day if she could! It was good to see you guys the other night!

Anonymous said...

Good words.