Monday, April 28, 2008

I just couldn't wait!

So most people that read this blog already know our big news, but for those of you who don't... Dan and I are going to have a baby in November! We are so excited and just can't wait for the little baby to be here. I am almost at the three month mark and am feeling much more comfortable with telling the world our news. In a few short weeks I'm sure I won't be able to hide it anymore. For now it just looks like I ate a few too many donuts! So even though you can't really tell that there is much of a difference, I still wanted to post some pictures. The first one is of week five when we first found out and the second one is of week eleven. The second one if kind of blurry, but it's the best one we took. There will definitely be more pictures as things progress. Anyway, that's the baby news! In other news, Dan's parents are coming to visit this weekend and we are excited about having them come! I'm not sure what we're going to do yet, but it will be so much fun! Becuase Phillipsburg is always a happenin' place! So I'll update more later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

love to see your c--t mum

Anonymous said...

no kidding she is hot I bet her c-n- is bald