Saturday, August 11, 2007

First one!




This is my first attempt at starting a blog! I just decided that I wanted to start one to keep people updated on our lives. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized we don't have that much going on. But here is a brief synopsis of what IS happening right now. Dan and I recently moved to Phillipsburg, KS to begin new careers and essentially a new life. Dan is starting his first days of teaching high school history next Wednesday. He has been very busy getting his lesson plans all together. But I know he will be ready and will do very well. As for me, I have an interview for Northwest Kansas Domestic and Sexual Violence Services(that's a long one!) next Thursday. I am very hopeful that I will get it so that I won't be sitting around the house bored out of my mind! And that my friends, is all the excitement there is around P-burg. Until next time...

4 comments:

Dad said...

Cool. I'm 1st. Great chair! It's the only pic I could open. Can't wait to see you guys. Go P-burg!

iteachksu said...

This is cool. I like the chair too. Miss you so much.

iteachksu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iteachksu said...

Okay, now it did. I was just saying that I wish you luck tomorrow. And let everyone know how Dan's first day went.
Love you both,
MOM