Monday, August 20, 2007

Fun weekend

Isn't this such a cute picture? I'm glad I made them pose with me! Dan and I went to Topeka for the weekend to visit family. We had such a great time. Friday night, Dan got to play two softball games and he hit three home runs, two in the same game! And I got to see my cute little niece, Camdyn. She is getting so big. Then Saturday, Dan went golfing with his dad while I went shopping with Debi. That night, we all went over to Matt and Sarah's house to eat dinner with both of Dan's grandmas. It was such a fun night because Camdyn, of course, was the life of the party. Sarah's mom and niece (Chloe) were there also, so that was fun too. I got quite a few good pictures of Camdyn, so I'm just going to put them all on here so everybody can see them. And we have a couple of Chloe, so I'll put them up too. By the way, this picture with Camdyn's arms in the air is of her doing "touchdown!" She's a true K-State fan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Those are cute pictures of Camdyn...although the on of all of us, I look pregnant! Awesome! Oh well, it was good to see you guys!