Monday, August 27, 2007

Another week

Well, I don't really have anything to post right now. I don't even have any good pictures. But I can say that Dan is doing very well with teaching. He was asked by the principal if he would open up the weight room during the week so that the students can lift weights, which works out perfectly since he wants to work out three times a week anyway. And he'll get paid for it! It's hard to imagine he'll get paid for lifting weights... he's so spoiled! Another recent thing is that we opened up our bank account here. But we're waiting on our debit cards, so everywhere we go we have to write checks. I keep asking Dan if he thinks certain places will take checks and he is constantly reminding me that if anything they don't take debit cards. It's a whole new way of thinking in P-burg! But I am excited to get my debit card soon so that way I don't feel so "behind the times" anymore! Well, that's about it for now. I'll let you know how the new job goes!

No comments: